Look at the facts:
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users (VidYard).
- People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without (Wistia).
- 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day (TubularInsights).
- Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day (AdWeek).
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined. (Brightcove)
However, as far back as 2015, we saw stats on DealerRefresh that showed us that video was considered the hardest content to produce. It’s an interesting thread and I feel it still holds up 2 years after it’s original posting.